PACE is pleased to announce that Northern Illinois University’s Huskie Bowl and Northwestern University’s Wildcat XII are the two latest tournaments to receive platinum certification!
As a result, Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Detroit Catholic Central High School’s A team, Lisle High School and Loyola Academy have qualified for the 2010 PACE NSC for their performance at Northern Illinois University’s Huskie Bowl; and Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Dan Donohue, Lisle High School, Loyola Academy and St. Ignatius College Preparatory School have qualified for their performance at Northwestern University’s Wildcat XII. Congratulations to these teams!
PACE is also pleased to announce the gold-certification of the following tournaments:
- Glen Gonslaves Memorial Tournament at Solon High School, Day One, qualifying South Range High School and Tippecanoe High School
- Glen Gonslaves Memorial Tournament at Solon High School, Day Two, qualifying Copley High School and Culver Academies
- University of Georgia’s Classic City Classic, qualifying Brookwood High School and Walton High School
- Arcadia High School’s Carnal Embrace IV, qualifying Edison High School and La Jolla High School’s A team
- Michigan State University’s Rube Goldberg Invitational VII, qualifying DeWitt High School’s A team and B team
PACE congratulates all of these teams and thanks the tournament hosts for their hard work!