PACE is pleased to announce the latest batch of qualifying teams for the 2010 PACE NSC!
- Clayton High School, Parkway Central High School, Savannah High School, and St. Louis University High School, qualifying at Villa Duchesne High School’s Invitational
- Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School for Government and International Studies’ A team and Walter Johnson High School, qualifying at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology’s NAREN
- Brindlee Mountain High School’s A team and Kate Duncan Smith DAR High School, qualifying at DAR High School’s Winter Invitational Year Two
- Gloucester High School and Merivale High School, qualifying at Lisgar Collegiate Institute’s Lisgar Invitational
- Caesar Rodney High School and Charter School of Wilmington’s A team, qualifying at 2010 NAQT Delaware State Championship
- Copley High School, Northmont High School, Olmsted Falls High School and Solon High School, qualifying at South Range High School’s Raider Academic Winter Rumble
- Haas Hall Academy and Richland High School, qualifying at Missouri State University’s Bear Bowl
Congratulations to all of these teams!